Free protection for your Saracen bike from Laka - the UK's best cycle insurance provider.
We’ve partnered with Saracen to provide you with an exclusive offer on your bike. It’s as easy as buying a bike, activating your free insurance, and riding with peace of mind from your very first wheel spin.
Terms and Conditions Apply
Hit activate offer and start our quick slick sign up. Add your details and tell us your frame number.
Insure your gear with Laka and activate your policy.
Bingo! That's it. We'll apply 12 months free cover to your account. What are you waiting for?
You and your bike are covered in situations that matter with complete and cost-effective cover. Cover includes:
" Just made my first claim and have been amazed at the support and service received. Want to call out Matt the bike guru who supported my claim, he resolved a stressful situation. Insurance isn't just about the fee you pay, it's the about the service you receive."
"Highly recommend - has been a very competitive monthly cost, and excellent service when I needed to claim. Laka sent out mechanics to collect and check my bike and I was able to get my custom-fit race bike replaced within a week!"
"Basically the hype is real, which in today's world of cost cutting, pretend-optimised, overly complicated engagements with customer service is great. It just works, in exactly the same way many other companies don't when dealing with them."
"I don’t really do recommendations but I have to praise Laka. I recently had an accident on my bike and contacted Laka. This was genuinely the most painless experience ever. If your bike is your pride and joy you must use Laka."
"Amazing customer service, quick, responsive and spot on. I couldn't believe my whole claim was sorted in 2 days with plenty of flexibility. Insurance solutions from cyclist to cyclist is definitely for real, I strongly recommend Laka!"
"Laka are literal bike-savers! My brand new Pinarello was stolen. Losing your bike is always a risk. When it happens it’s an awful feeling but getting a replacement of your choice couldn’t have been more easy with Laka and helped get back on the road."
We're over annual contracts tying you down. And we’re sure you are too. So if you want to leave, you can anytime.
80% of your money goes straight back into the collective: fixing, replacing, helping, whatever. And the other 20% keeps our wheels spinning.
We won't charge you a fixed sum. Instead we calculate your monthly contributions - up to a max capped amount - based on the collective's claims. We explain a little bit more about this below.
When stuff goes wrong, we’ve got you. Claims are handled by experts and usually agreed within a day. With no depreciation or excess.