Last updated: 9th March, 2021
- The Mother’s Day Giveaway (the Competition) is organised by Laka Ltd. 7 East Tenter Street, London, United Kingdom, E1 8DN
- To enter the Competition, Share your cycling photo or selfie on Instagram with the hashtag #Cyclingmum and #Lakainsurance. Share the story behind the photograph in the description of the photo you submit.
- This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- The Competition prize is @Rapha voucher to spend on Rapha.cc only by 31st March 2021, The code is single-use; it is limited to one order made on rapha.cc only. Some product exclusions apply and the code cannot be used in conjunction with any other discounts or bundles. Maximum spend is £1000. This code will expire on March 31st 2021. The Prize also includes one month free Laka bicycle insurance for one bike to be used in 2021.
- The competition winner will be picked out at random using commentpicker.com.
- The closing date for qualifying referrals is 23.59 pm on 13 March 2021.
- The winner will be chosen on 14th March 2021 and will be notified via the comment thread of the competition on 14th March 2021.
- The winner will have to contact Laka on Instagram direct message by 23.59 pm on 15th March to claim their prize.
- Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply as specified in the notification within the time stated therein may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner.
- Competition winner(s)' names may be published on the Laka Ltd website or other websites or social media associated with it.
- Laka Ltd reserves the right to cancel or amend the Competition or these Rules at any time without prior notice. Any changes will be posted on the website laka.co.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the rules, conduct, results and all other matters relating to the Competition, the decision of Laka Ltd shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
- All competition rules and regulations are governed by UK Competition laws and regulations.
- Competition entrants must be aged 18 or over and live in the UK.
- Employees of Laka Limited or any company involved in the Competition or, if relevant, suppliers to which a Competition relates, or any advertising/media agency or web company connected with Laka Ltd or any such person's subsidiary or associated companies, agents or members of their families or households, are not eligible to enter the Competition. Laka Ltd reserves the right to verify the eligibility of all entrants.
- Prizes are awarded at Laka Ltd's discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of any entrant.
- In the event that any entrant is disqualified from the Competition, Laka Ltd in its sole discretion may decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected. In this event, any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these Rules.